Before joining the Firm in 2019 Germán worked for over 17 years leading legal and HR teams in national and multinational companies, key experience at the time of becoming a consulting leader, as he understands the Firm’s services from the client’s perspective, providing comprehensive and practical advice that satisfies the needs of companies, standing out for offering a timely, solid and accurate service. At the Firm, Germán currently leads a team that advises clients from various economic sectors of the country such as telecommunications, transportation, education, technology, health, utilities and general services among others.
- Lawyer, Universidad Libre (2005)
- Specialist in Procedural Law, Universidad del Rosario
- Specialist in Contract Law
- Professor of Labor Law, Undergraduate Program, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana
- Member of the Colombian Labor Lawyers Association