Luz Angela leads a multidisciplinary work team in charge of creating new products that merge labor law, tax law and accounting, to determine the risks and possible efficiencies to be implemented in order to minimize labor contingencies. She formulated the parameterization of the Firm’s risks on the basis of which the audit software was developed. She participated as a HR and law expert in the design of the features, architecture and infrastructure for the software implementation for the reliability tests legally established for the assignment and extension of judges and prosecutors in Peru. She promoted the initiative of the book «Work and Women».
- Lawyer, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana (2009)
- Tax Specialist, Universidad de los Andes (2016)
- Specialist in Labor Law and Social Security, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana (2011)
- Master in Economic Law, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana (2015)
- Master of Science (MSc) in Law and Accounting, London School of Economics and Political Science (2019)
- Assistant Professor of the Individual Labor Law II Course, Law Program, chaired by Mr. Alejandro Castellanos, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana (2011-2015).
- Professor of Social Security Seminar, Labor Law Specialization, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana (2016-2017).
- Professor of Labor Law Seminar, Law Program, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana (2018).
- Member of the Labor Lawyers Association
- Member of LSE Taxes Association.
- Chapter I – UN and ILO proposals to achieve gender pay equality and women’s empowerment in Colombia, Editorial Tirant Lo Blanch (2020)
- Chapter 22 –Employers’ Obligations vis-à-vis Social Security and the UGPP, GPS Labor Law, Editorial Tirant Lo Blanch (2019)
- Journal Article: The UGPP Process: Practical Tools (2015)
- Chapter I: Trade Unions (Articles 353 – 404 CST), co-author – Revista Actualidad laboral y Seguridad Social, Legis Editores Trabajo Colaborativo (2013)
- Theoretical and Practical Compendium of Labor Law Joint edition between Legis Editores and the Labor Lawyers Association