Jorge has extensive experience as a trial lawyer representing different companies before the Labor Circuit Courts and the Justice Tribunals, in proceedings related with the lifting of union immunity, the dissolution and liquidation of trade unions, reinstatement complaints and ordinary labor proceedings. He joined the firm in 2012, prior to which he worked with the Judicial Branch for more than 3 years. In 2014 he was appointed coordinator and since 2017 he is the leader of the Medellín office. In charge of leading the group of litigation lawyers of this office in the setting of strategy and coordination of legal defense for different companies before the labor court instances.
- Lawyer , Universidad Jorge Tadeo Lozano (2007)
- Specialist in Tax Law, Universidad del Rosario (2008)
- Specialist in Business Law, Universidad del Rosario (2010)
- Specialist in Labor Law and Social Security, Universidad Nacional
- Professor in Labor Law Diploma, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana
- Member of the Colombian Labor Lawyers Association