Heidy has developed her career in the firm working in different areas, thus gaining extensive experience in labor consulting and consolidating the analysis and definition of defense strategies for companies in administrative proceedings with respect to compliance with labor standards, labor risks, attention to administrative visits, among other matters before the Ministry of Labor. She is currently coordinator of administrative matters and occupational risks before the Ministry of Labor and social security matters before entities such as Colpensiones and SENA, among other entities, and with her team she provides specialized advice on occupational health and safety to companies.
- Lawyer, Universidad Externado de Colombia (2007)
- Specialist in Pensions and Occupational Risks, Universidad Externado de Colombia (2019)
- Specialist in Labor Law, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana (2008)
- Master in Prevention and Protection of Occupational Risks from Universidad de Alcalá (Spain) and Ibero-American Social Security Organization (2021)
- «Biosecurity measures the challenge of post-covid reopening in Colombia», Revista Actualidad Laboral (2020)