Diego is an employment and labor lawyer whose managerial positions and MBA studies have provided him with a comprehensive, human and practical vision of business administration, which enables him to understand the internal dynamics, risks and requirements that encourage companies to seek labor advice. As a Client Relations Leader, he promotes the services of the Firm, understanding the different needs of clients to offer comprehensive proposals that fully satisfy them, ensuring the engagement with our promise of value. Diego leads the editorial board managing the generation of content on relevant labor issues, also promotes spaces for participation and alliances with strategic suppliers.
- Lawyer, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana (2001)
- Specialist in labor law, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana (2003)
- Master in Business Administration (MBA), Inalde Business School (2014)
- Master in Labor Law and Social Security, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana (2020)
- Professor of Labor Law, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana (since 2005)
- Coordinator of the Labor Law Diploma, Universidad Javeriana (since 2018)
- Member of the Colombian Labor Lawyers Association